We are managing your booking
This process can take several minutes.
What are Cookies?
A Cookie is a file which is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information about a user’s browsing habits, or those of their computer and, depending on the information obtained and the way that the computer uses them, they can be used to recognise the anonymous user.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide references that could reveal a user’s personal data.
Types, purpose and function of Cookies in general.
1. Types of Cookies according to the amount of time that they remain active.
According to the amount of time that they remain active in the computer terminal, we can distinguish:
Session Cookies: This is a type of Cookie designed to gather and store data while a user accesses a website. These are often used to store information that should only be stored to provide the service that the user requested on one single occasion (e.g. a list of products acquired).
Persistent Cookies: This is a type of Cookie where data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a specific period of time defined by the person responsible for the Cookie. This can range from a few minutes to several years.
2. Types of Cookie according to the entity managing them.
Depending on the entity managing the computer or domain from where Cookies are sent and obtained data processed, we can distinguish:
Own Cookies: Own Cookies are those sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third party Cookies: Third party Cookies are those sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but instead by another entity that processes the data obtained via the Cookies.
3. Types of Cookies according to their purpose.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained from Cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
• Technical Cookies: These are Cookies that enable the user to browse the website, platform or application and use the different options or services on it, e.g. to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access restricted website areas, to record the elements that an order is made up of, to place an order, to make a subscription or participate in an event, to use security elements during browsing, to store content to broadcast videos or sound or to share content on social networks.
• Personalisation Cookies: These are Cookies that enable the user to access the service pursuant to certain general, pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis Cookies: These are Cookies that enable their owner to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites that they are linked to. The information gathered through this type of Cookie is used to measure the activity of a website, application or platform, and to elaborate navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications or platforms to improve them, based on the analysis of how users use the service.
• Advertising Cookies: These are Cookies that enable us to manage advertising spaces that, where relevant, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which a service is provided as effectively as possible. Criteria such as the edited content or the frequency that adverts are shown are applied.
• Behavioural advertising Cookies: These are Cookies that enable the efficient as possible management of the advertising space available on a website, application or platform from which a service is provided. These Cookies store information on user behaviour from continued observation of user browsing habits, thus enabling the development of a specific profile to show advertising consistent with the behaviour in question.
What type of Cookies does this particular website use?
Definition, identification and purpose of Cookies on this website not exempted by the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Law.
• Analysis Cookies: These Cookies are either processed by us or by third parties, and allow us to quantify the number of users and to carry out measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the provided service. For this, we analyse browsing on our website to improve the products or services that we offer.
• Advertising Cookies: These Cookies are either processed by us or by third parties, enabling us to manage the advertising spaces on our website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of advertisements to the content of the service requested or to how people use our website. For this, we can analyse their Internet browsing habits and we can show them advertisements related to their browsing profile.
Cookie identification and purpose table.
Name of publisher, name of Cookie, ‘type’ and purpose.
|FR||THIRD PARTIES||THESE COOKIES ARE FROM FACEBOOK, AND SHOW THE ‘LIKE’ BUTTON AND SHOW THE NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS.||https://es-es.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|1P_JAR, APISID, CONSENT, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID||THIRD PARTIES||GOOGLE INC||THESE COOKIES ARE USED BY GOOGLE TO STORE THE USER’S PREFERENCES AND THE INFORMATION WHILE VIEWING THE WEBSITE WHICH HAVE GOOGLE MAPS ON THEM.||HTTPS://SUPPORT.GOOGLE.COM/ANALYTICS/ANSWER/6004245|
|DC_GTM_UA-63892199-9, _GAT_UA-63892199-1, _GAT_UA63892199-9, _GA, _GID||THIRD PARTIES||STORE A UNIQUE CLIENT IDENTIFIER AND CONTROLS SINGLE SESSIONS, USER DATA, CAMPAIGNS, ETC.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es-419|
|APISID, CONSENT, HSID, PREF, LOGIN_INFO, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, SAPISID, SID, SSID, GPS, YSC, REMOTE_SID||THIRD PARTIES||YOUTUBE||WE SOMETIMES USE YOUTUBE TO STORE VIDEO CONTENT WHEN YOU VISIT A PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE THAT CONTAINS A VIDEO UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE.||https://www.youtube.com/static?template=terms&hl=es&gl=ES|
|DSID, IDE||THIRD PARTIES||DOUBLECLICK||USED BY GOOGLE ADSENSE TO REGISTER AND INFORM ABOUT THE ACTIONS OF USERS OF THE WEBSITE AFTER VIEWING OR CLICKING ON ONE OF THE ADVERTISEMENTS WITH THE AIM TO MEASURE THE EFFICIENCY OF AN ADVERTISEMENT AND SHOW ADVERTISEMENTS TAILORED TO THE USER.||HTTPS://SUPPORT.GOOGLE.COM/ADSENSE/ANSWER/2839090?HL=ES|
|__CFDUID, UVC||THIRD PARTIES||ADDTOANY.COM||COOKIES RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERACTION OF ADDTOANY BUTTONS FROM THE GOOGLE ANALYTICS PAGE.||https://www.addtoany.com/privacy|
GENERATED BY OUR MAP PROVIDING WEBSITE (OPENSTREETMAP.ORG) TO FACILITATE THE VISUALISATION OF INTERACTIVE MAPS.
|ACCESIBILITY, SOL_IDIOMAMONEDA, SOL_SESSIONID, USERDATA, __REQUESTVERIFICATIONTOKEN, _HJINCLUDEDINSAMPLE, CCD, _PK_ID.85.EA6B, _PK_SES.85.EA6B, .ASPXAUTH||PROPIAS||SOLBOOKING.COM|
Note: ‘Own’ Cookies are only used by the owner of this website and ‘THIRD PARTY’ Cookies are also used by the provider of the service that is stated in the table above.
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-ratrear-preferencias
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es -419
• Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-deete-manage-cookies
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
• Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
• Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser that you have installed.
If the user requires further information about how to withdraw the consent that they granted, or on how to disable Cookies, or if they wish to ask any other question about the website’s Cookies Policy, they must contact SOLBOOKING SPAIN, S.L. using the following email address SUPPORT@SOLBOOKING.COM indicating ‘Cookies Policy’ in the subject.
Changes to the Privacy/Cookies policy.
The website may modify this Cookies policy to comply with legislative or regulatory demands, or to adapt it to the instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. For this reason, users are advised to view it regularly.When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, users will be notified via the WWW.SOLBOOKING.COM website.