In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that SolBooking is an Internet domain and trademark by SOLBOOKING, CIF B04804290, with registered office at Avenida Innovation E.Pitágoras SN B15, 04131, Almeria (Almería), registered in the Reg. Mercantil de Almería, Volume 1676, Folio 181, Section Gral., Leaf AL-43670.
General terms of contract between the user and SolBooking:
This document aims to regulate the RULES OF USE and to safeguard the PROTECTION OF THE USERS of SolBooking, owned by SolBooking,
with tax residence in Innovation Avenue E.Pitágoras SN B15, 04131, Almería (Almería). Terms & ldquo; You & rdquo; and & ldquo;
user & rdquo; as used herein refer to all individuals and / or entities for any reason access this web site.
1. You represent that you are of age (over 18 years) and has legal capacity to contract the services offered by suppliers SolBooking website, in accordance with the conditions itemized below, which declares understand and accept. In the case of hiring minors, authorization from parents or guardians to enjoy the contracted service it is required. The user is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided SolBooking in the booking process.
The user agrees to use the services and content on our website in accordance with the law and the terms and conditions and special services SolBooking offers at all times and must refrain from using them for:
(a) Transmitted to unauthorized third parties your username and password and must immediately inform SolBooking access by an unauthorized user to that information.
(b) Introduced into the data network programs could cause damage to computer systems SolBooking, its suppliers or third users of the internal network or this website.
(c) Conduct contrary to good faith, customs, morals or public order illegal activities.
(d) Activities that constitute an infringement of the intellectual and industrial property or any other rule of law applicable.
(e) Reproduce, duplicate, sell or exploit for commercial purposes any content from the website.
(f) Disseminate content that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorism and / or violate human rights.
2. By registering SolBooking, the user chooses a username and password, which will then be confirmed by e-mail. The user must duly guard the keys and passwords provided for access as a registered user, as they are personal and confidential, the user responsible for its use by a third party to which the user is being supplied the information.
3. The user is responsible for providing your data correctly in the recruitment process established in the web page SolBooking, must pay particular attention as to the introduction of data related to the delivery address of orders and documents, as well as names of third parties for which enter their data, prior consent of such third parties, and must at all times the user enter all identification data correctly and as they appear in the passport.
Similarly, for the necessary provision of the service, you agree that SolBooking communicate your personal data to the provider of the services that the user reserves. The user will have access to these conditions during the process. Also, in cases other than yourself who should benefit from the reservation, you agree explicitly to obtain the consent of those third parties who should benefit from it, before communicating their data SolBooking.
4. The document in which the contract for the contracted product is formalized shall be filed in a database accessible only by SOLBOOKING data, as responsible for it. The customer may identify and correct errors suffered in data entry by informing SolBooking, using the aforesaid process earlier in this clause.
The user responds, in any case, the veracity of the information provided and SolBooking responsible for notifying any change in them, SolBooking reserving the right to deny service to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
5. All content, trademarks, logos, drawings etc. listed on the website of SolBooking, are protected by intellectual and industrial property are expressly reserved by SolBooking or, where appropriate, by the persons or companies listed as authors or right holders. The violation of these rights will be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation.
Therefore, reproduction, use, modification, distribution or public communication by any title or half of all the contents of the website SolBooking for uses other than the legitimate information or hiring by the users of the services offered is prohibited . In any case the prior written consent of SolBooking be necessary.
6. Any links to other websites that appear in the pages of SolBooking offered information only the user effects, so SolBooking not responsible for the products, services or content offered or supplied in the pages located in another domain.
7. Cookies: In SolBooking we collect using cookies and use information from users to analyze their behavior to browse our website and thus provide our services more efficiently and make improvements. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer. SolBooking uses cookie technology to collect additional data on the use of the website. Browsing the web page implies SolBooking be installed in the same (except to the extent that the user has modified the browser settings to reject cookies).
For more information about the cookies used SolBooking and how to disable them, click on the following link: Cookies policy.
Links: In order to provide a better advertising to our users and improve our offerings, SolBooking can retain information about how you interact with links on our website or in our notices, redirecting clicks or through other means.
Release information: service providers hired to carry out the provision of the services we offer on our website. We may share your personal information with these service providers under confidentiality obligations consistent with this Policy Data Protection, and provided that the third party use your personal data only on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
8. If any clause in these general conditions is declared fully or partially invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will affect only that provision or part thereof that is invalid or ineffectual and the general conditions in everything else, taking such provision or part thereof that is affected by not placing.
9. You agree that the law governing the operation of this service is Spanish. They are competent to hear the differences arising from the interpretation or application of this clause the Courts of the consumer.
10. Final prices shown on the screen include I.V.A. and any other taxes or fees that may apply at the rate prevailing at the time of recruitment. Solbooking as sales agent establishes and fixes the final prices for the customer.
11. For any suggestions, questions, complaints or claims should be directed to the user SOLBOOKING or by electronic communication info@SolBooking.com.