We are running your booking
This process can take several minutes.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform that SolBooking is an Internet domain and registered trademark by SOLBOOKING, C.I.F. B04804290, with fiscal addressed at Avenida de la Innovación E. Pitágoras SN B15, 04131, Almería (Almería), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Almería, Volúmen 1676, Folio 181, General Section, Sheet AL-43670.
General terms and conditions between the user and SolBooking:
The object of this document is to regulate the RULES OF USE and to safeguard the PROTECTION OF THE USERS of SolBooking, owned by SOLBOOKING with fiscal address at at Avenida de la Innovación E.Pitágoras SN B15, 04131, Almería (Almería). The terms "You" and "USER" are used herein to refer to the individuals or entities that access this web site for whatever reason.
1. Users declare that they are over eighteen years old and has legal capacity to contract the services offered by the providers on the SolBooking website, in accordance with the conditions detailed below, which declares understand and accept. In the case that minors contract services, they must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives in order to enjoy it. The user is the only one responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided to SolBooking in the booking process.
Users undertake the content use in this Website as well as the services tied to it diligently, in accordance with the law, and the provisions of these general terms and conditions and with the applicable specific conditions of the services offered by SolBooking, and must refrain from using them to:
2. To sign up in SolBooking, the user will choose a username and password, which will be confirmed later by e-mail. The user must duly protect the passwords provided for their access as a registered user, because they are personal and confidential, being the user's responsibility for the use of a third party to which that user supplied the information.
3. The user is responsible for providing their data correctly in the contracting processes established on the SolBooking website, with special attention to the data introduction regarding of the delivery address of orders and documents, as well as the names of third parties in respect of whom you enter their data, with prior authorization of those third parties, and at all times the user must enter all identification data correctly and as they appear in the DNI or passport.
Likewise, for the provision of the contracted service, the user accepts that SolBooking communicates their personal data to theservices provider that user reserves. The user will have access to these conditions during the purchase process. Also, in cases where you are not the one who should benefit from thereservation, you expressly agree to obtain the consent of those third parties who must benefit from it, before communicating their data to SolBooking.
4. The document formalizing the product contract will be filed in a database accessible only to SOLBOOKING, as responsible for it. The customer may identify and correct any errors occurring in the input of data by notifying SolBooking, using the procedure previously referred to in this clause.
Users will in all cases be responsible for the truthfulness of the data supplied and to notify any modification of them to SolBooking; and it reserves the right to exclude from the servicesregistered to any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in Law.
5. All content, trademarks, logos, drawings, etc, appearing on the SolBooking web, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights which are expressly reserved by SolBooking or by the persons or companies that appear as authors or owners of the rights.The violation of these rights will be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation.
Therefore, reproduction, exploitation, alteration, distribution or public communication is prohibited by any title or media of the SolBooking website contents for different uses of the legitimate information or contracting by the users of the services offered.In any case, the prior written consent of SolBooking will be necessary.
6. Links to other websites that appear on the SolBooking web are offered to the user only for informational purposes, so SolBooking is not responsible for the products, services or contents offered or suppliedon websites located in another domain.
7. SolBooking gather information through cookies and use user’s information to analyze their browsing habits on its websites, in order to provide more efficient services and introduce improvements.A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to the computer's hard drive. SolBooking uses cookie technology to gather additional information about website usage. Browsing the SolBooking website implies consent of the cookies installation (except when the user has modified the browser settings to refused cookies).
For more information about the cookies used by SolBooking and how to disable them, click on the following link: Cookies policy.
Links: In order to provide better advertising to our users and improve our offers, SolBooking may keep information about how users interact with links that appear on our website or in our notifications, redirecting clicks or by other means.
Data transfer: We hire service providers to carry out the provision of services that we offer on our website.We may share your personal data with service providers and with agreements to confidentiality obligations compatible with this Data Protection Policy, and provided that third parties use your personal data only on our own and in accordance with our instructions.
8. If any clause included in these general conditions is declared, partially or totally, null or ineffective, such nullity or inefficiency will only affect that provisionor part thereof that is null or ineffective, subsisting general conditions on everything else, having such provision, or part thereof that is affected, by not placing.
9. Users agree that the legislation applicable to the operation of this service is the Spanish one. The Judges and Courts of the consumer´saddressed shall be competent to know of the divergences that derive from the interpretation or application of this clause.
10. The final prices indicated on screen includes taxes or fees that were valid at the time of contracting. However, the establishment reserves the right to apply other types of taxes or fees.
11. If applicable and available, some Travel suppliers offer the possibility to pay for reservation (in full or partially, according to the payment termsof travel suppliers) to the travel provider during the booking process through a secure online payment system (as long as your bank offers it and supports it). In case of some products and services, SolBooking facilitates (through external payment processors) the payment of services or products (this is, the service to facilitate payments) for and on behalf of the Travel supplier (SolBooking.com never acts or works as an official seller).Payment is processed securely from your credit / debit card or from your account to the account accommodation provider through an external payment processor. All payments made by us for and on behalf of, and transferred to the Travel Supplier these payments will constitute in each case a payment of yours (partial) of the price of the product or service booked as final settlement of each (partial) price owed and payable. You cannot claim those paid amounts. In case of special rates (non-refundable) or sale, the Travel supplier may require may require prepayment of the service or product by bank transfer (if available) or credit card. In that case, your credit card can be pre-authorized or make it a charge (sometimes without refund option) once the booking is made. Please, consult carefully the data of the chosen product or service to know the special conditions before finalizing your reservation. You will not hold SolBooking.com responsible for any charges (authorized, (supposedly) unauthorized or erroneous) by the Travel supplier and you will not (re) claim any amount for any valid or authorized charge made by the Travel supplier (including pre-paid rates, no shows and cancellations charges) on your credit card.
In case of fraud or unauthorized credit card use by third parties, most banks and credit card issuers cover all expenses of fraud or misuse, which may sometimes be subject to a deductible amount (normally 50 EUR or the equivalent in the local currency). In case of bank and credit card issuers charge you this deductible amount due to unauthorized transactions resulting from a reservation made on our platform, we will pay you that amount (up to a maximum of EUR 50 or equivalent in local currency). To be able to indemnify you, report this fraud to the issuing company of your credit card (according to its rules and procedures) and contact us immediately by email (email@example.com) whit the subject "credit card fraud" and provide evidence of the amount charged (eg, policy of the credit card issuer). This indemnification only applies to bookings made by credit card using the secure server SolBooking.com and unauthorized use of your credit card on the secure server, for our fault or negligence, for which you are not responsible.
12. For any suggestion, question, complaint or claim, the user must contact SOLBOOKING or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.