We are running your booking
This process can take several minutes.
Solbooking Spain, S.L., (from now on, “Solbooking”), through the management of www.solbooking.com It aims to provide the User with information and tourist services.
“User”: natural or legal person, public or private who accesses and uses the web, whether registering or without such registration.
“Registered User”: natural person who accesses and uses the web having created a User Account.
"Responsible for Treatment": natural or legal person, a public or private, or administrative body which determines the purpose, content and use of treatment.
“Data Processor”: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others, processes personal data on behalf of the controller as indicated in art. 12 of the LOPD.
“Personal Details”: any information that concerns to identified or identifiable physical people.
Available the other definitions (art. 3 LOPD) and the full text of the LOPD here.
How does the processing of personal data described by Solbooking?
In order to properly provide services and the User can takes full advantage of the web, it needs a range of personal data that could be collected directly from You (update or registration forms, publications, offers or reservation receptions, payments, when just send us an e-mail or call us by phone, photographs, etc.), indirectly through your registration on the website or by using technological tools (cookies, Plugins, widgets, etc.).
Likewise, by accepting this PPDD, You certify that you understand and accept the possibility that SOLBOOKING only for the purposes described in the following paragraph three,has access for reviewing and analysis to the communications that thorought the web, Users perform between them.
2. Type of data processed.
To usual personal data included in the forms (name, address, dates of stay, etc.) data is added that although they are digital, are nonetheless to be personal information (IPs, source links used to access the web, preferences, marketing ... Cookies, Plugins and other tracking technologies).
SOLBOOKING reminds you that does not store data from your credit card, just only the information needed for the proper management of the services contracted by the User.
3. Personal data processing purpose.
The personal data processing has as its main purpose the management and proper compliance of the contract between the user and SOLBOOKING.
The use of data is as follows:
• To ensure that Web content is suitable to their needs and those of your system.
• To continuously improve the User experience.
• To formalize their contracts.
• For fraud prevention and for security maintenance, also for compliance with any applicable legal rules or self-defense of the interests of SOLBOOKING.
• To report you any changes in our service.
4. The Treatment-Data Controller.
For those cases that applies to SOLBOOKING configure the relationship with the User as Treatment Controller, in accordance with the provisions of the LOPD, the User is informed and accepts that the personal data provided by him or that are provided in the future to SOLBOOKING them will be processed in a file of personal data called USERS, properly registered in the Spanish Agency Register for Data Protection and whose ownership holds SOLBOOKING. The processing of your data will always be done under the strictest security systems within the reach of SOLBOOKING.
For any questions about this PPPD the User can contact SOLBOOKING through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The collected data is stored and can be transferred in encrypted form outside the European Union to one of our suppliers. By providing your personal details, you agree if this transfer in the event of occur.
We may also use your data, or permit third parties to use your data to provide information about products and services that may be of your interest. If you do not want that we use your data in this way, please check the corresponding box on the order form or on the application form.
Both parties agree that the security measures to be applied in the absence of specific indication and expressed by the Treatment Controller, the corresponding to the low level indicated in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, by which approves Regulations implementing the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal details.
5. Communication of Personal Data.
Your data will not be communicated to third parties except in the following cases:
• Once you have given consent for the distribution and / or disclosure of your data.
• To provide services made by third parties to SOLBOOKING, including processing payments, data analysis, the treatment of certain aspects of marketing services. SOLBOOKING only send personal information of the User to its suppliers.
• If we are obligated to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of SOLBOOKING, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• By provision of Law, Regulation or by a decision of a competent authority, legal or regulator or, if necessary, in order to preserve its rights and interests.
• If SOLBOOKING or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data of its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
6. User rights.
6.1 Right of objection:
You can object at any time to the use of their personal information for commercial or advertising purposes by writing to the following email address: email@example.com
6.2 Rights of access, rectification and cancellation:
SOLBOOKING ensures exercising the rights of access, rectification and cancellation in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and implementing regulations, by writing to SOLBOOKING , 22 Marie Curie street, 29590, Málaga, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that you can access directly from your private area, and request to SOLBOOKING the exercise of your rights.
SOLBOOKING reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate at any time and without prior notice. Any changes to our data protection policy will be published on this page and you will be notified by e-mail.
7. Amendments to PPDD.